Are you looking for that perfect present for some in your life who loves a good craft cocktail or glass of whiskey? We’ve got you covered! From vodka, to gin, whiskey and more, our award-winning craft spirits can shipped to your door or picked up at local stores. Keep on reading to learn which bottle to gift!
- Mythology Best Friend Bourbon is a blend of a 15 year Kentucky Bourbon, and two high-rye bourbons aged 2 to 5 years. Wildflower honey, cornbread, a touch of cinnamon and handful of almonds is the transition of this bourbon on the palate. Perfect to sip neat, or enjoy in an old fashioned. $59.99
- Hell Bear American Whiskey is a blend of straight rye whiskey, 4 year and a 5 year bourbon. Dark fruit, rye spice, and a smooth vanilla caramel finish make up this spice forward whiskey. The blend is 88% rye to 12% bourbon, so it encompasses the kick that a rye tends to give, but the slice of bourbon adds a sweet vanilla caramel finish, making for a bold whiskey. Enjoy in a whiskey cocktail or neat. $59.99
- Mythology Syrah Finished Whiskey is our Hell Bear American Whiskey finished in Dominio IV Syrah Wine Barrels. The wine barrel – sourced from a cooperage in Portugal – provides of sweet blackberries, rich chocolate and caramelized cherries. 5280 Magazine agrees this whiskey is a must have holiday gift. FYI this is only a tasting room and select accounts release, so get yours before it’s gone! $79.99
Station 26 Stout Whiskey Finish
- Station 26 Stout Whiskey Finish is in our Hell Bear American Whiskey finished in barrels used to aged Station 26 Eternal Depths Imperial Stout. In 2019 Mythology Distillery gave Station 26 Brewing Co. a rye barrel to age their Russian Imperial Stout in. This added a booze forward overtone to the beer which was followed by a caramel and vanilla sweetness. That very barrel made its way back to us, and we aged whiskey in it a second time to pick up the dark chocolate, toasted malt, and dark coffee flavors from the Russian Imperial Stout. Tasting room exclusive. $59.99
- Mythology Needle Pig Gin is a dry modern gin distilled with six natural botanicals that include Italian juniper, coriander seed, orris root, grapefruit peel, star anise and sage. Sage, grapefruit citrus, licorice and pine all are at play with this everyday gin. Makes a delicious gin cocktail! $35.99
- A collaborative gin produced from botanicals harvested from Denver Botanic Gardens. The DBG grows lemon verbena, chamomile, and elderflower which is aromatically infused into the gin. The gin has a prominent lemon zest, a hint of fresh cut flowers and orange blossom water finish. Makes a delicious G+T or martini, and can even be sipped on the rocks. $35.99
- Chatter Wolf Rye Vodka is a clean double distilled Vodka made from non-GMO Colorado grown Rye and Barley. Using Rocky Mountain snow-melt for distillation, this elegant and full-bodied spirit provides hints of vanilla on the nose transitioning to butterscotch on the palette. Tasting room exclusive. $32.99
- Produced with Rocky Mountain Snowmelt and incorporating a portion of award winning Chatter Wolf Vodka, Jungle Cat provides for light vanilla bean on the nose, subtle spice mid-palate and a clean crisp finish. $19.99
Give them a gift they’ll use this year – and maybe one you can enjoy with them. Cheers!